How to Edit Photoshop Template
A video tutorial on how to edit a Photoshop Template.
Edit/add contents and Insert Photos.
- Extract downloaded Zip file.
- View “Read Me First” (links to Fonts used in the design).
- Download and Install Fonts.
- Open Photoshop Template and Edit contents.
- Browse and Open Photos to use.
- Return to Main File, Double Click Smart Object Layer Thumbnail.
- Drag Photos on the Smart Object Layer Document Tab.
- Zoom Out and Resize Photo (Press and Hold “Shift” to equally resize picture)
- Save changes, close Document Tab and Return to Main Tab.
- Export to JPEG Format.
If you find this tutorial somehow useful to you, please SUBSCRIBE to our Channel, share or like our video. We’d really appreciate it! 🙂